REHABILITATION AND SITE IMPROVEMENTS
OCTOBER 17, 2022
Dining Room and Lobby.
First Floor Rehabilitation (Other Areas: waiting area, residents’ interactive area, activity room, laundry room).
seeking the following objectives:
● Continue providing supportive services to our residents (Food and activities)
● Provide an environment that maintains mobility,
● Offer a dignified space to:
– Improve the quality of life,
– Decrease depression and isolation among our residents.
● Bring the organization’s physical structure up to par with the ever-changing needs of our residents and the market.
The dining room, the heart of our community, is an open concept that will offer restaurant-style balanced meals to our residents (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
The new Dining Room will count with a cafeteria open to our residents throughout the day to offer a wider variety of options.
(Other Areas: waiting area, residents’ interactive area, activity room, laundry room).
The new design will offer:
- Ample waiting area for residents and visitors
- Residents Interactive Area to facilitate residents’ use of digital technology for information, entertainment, communication with family members, and more.
- Open concept activity room, welcoming more residents to participate.
- An optimized laundry room to serve our residents better.
The furniture you see is the style proposed, depending on availability.
of our project?
MONEY RAISED: $1,210,000